Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reunion Recap

18 hours is just too great of a distance to live from the people you love.  Period.

We finished the trip with a Fogle Family Get-together at TugFest!  Great Grandma Fogle held Maks while he watched his very first street parade.  It was so special to see the generation span.  I loved watching my little one snuggle in so comfortably on my Grandma's lap.  Some people are just meant to love little beings; Great Grandma is one of those ladies!



There was so much going on that I finished the weekend with limited photos from our time at the reunion.  With over 40 people present, you'd have though I would manage to snap quite a few more photos than I did.  We left with so many great memories, though!

I'm so happy that Maks was able to meet some of my younger cousins.  Just take a look at how happy they are to interact with one another!


He thought that Blake and Luke were so funny!


Really, Laura?  


Bryon ran in the 5K and took 1st in his age division and 3rd overall.


Kaylee waiting for the runners to finish.


And the rest of the gang that got up bright and early for the race.


Congrats to the runners!


Snuggled in Great Grandma Margaret's arms again!


This family reunion thing is exhausting!


I can't wait until Maks is 10 years old and these boys can show him the ropes!


No comments:

Post a Comment