Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rae Cosmetics

I've never been a big make-up wearer, for a number of reasons.  First of all, my mom never wore a whole lot of it, so I was never taught how to properly apply much of anything beyond mascara.  Secondly, I grew up as much more of a tomboy than a girly-girl who was interested in beauty products.  I've always been actively involved in athletics and the outdoors, so make-up always felt like it was a waste of time, melting off of me or clogging my pores.  For the majority of my life, my make-up regime has consisted of a natural, sun-kissed cheek, mascara and a good tube of chapstick or gloss.  

Most recently, I've tried to eliminate many unnecessary toxins from my house/diet/life in general.  When we moved to Texas, I found Rae Cosmetics and have continued to use it (on the days/occasions when I do apply make-up) ever since.  This company calls Austin, TX home and keeps the Austin lifestyle in mind when designing products.  With careful consideration given to the heat and humidity, this make-up line can withstand the worst days of summer.  Likewise, Rae Cosmetics is made for those with an active lifestyle and can perform with the most active of women.  This mineral based make-up is light, airy and oil free!  I love that the line sticks to colors of elements found in nature, which is always reflected in the flawless, natural finish that results after application. 



Rae Cosmetics is growing rapidly, but still distributed primarily in TX.  However, you can purchase Rae products wherever you live by visiting their website

My favorite products are the Climate Control Mineral Tint SPF 20 and the Mineral Powder SPF 15.

Order today (August 21st) and use the special offer code FALL to receive 20% off of your entire order!  You can also get FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $100+

No comments:

Post a Comment