Saturday, October 27, 2012

Roommate Reunion

I'm so happy I was able to spend the weekend with my college roommate, Jacquelyn.  You know that one person who you can just sit around and do nothing with, and you'll still have the best time ever?  That's who Jackie is to me.  From our Grey's Anatomy days...she's my person.  


And it was definitely time for my baby and my person to meet.  They jumped right in and got to know one another!  


Maksim quickly approved and was happy to have found a snuggle buddy!  Isn't it wonderful when your besties get along?!?!


What's that you're playing with, Jackie?  A new iPhone?  How did you know?...  


...Those are my favorite!


Never again will she be able to swap an iPhone for a calculator with such ease.  Yeah, she thinks she's tricky.  But Maks was quick to figure her out!


If I can't have your iPhone, I'm going to take my mama's!


We went to the park.  80 degrees is usual (if not cool) for me and Maks.  But for Iowa, 80 degrees is a really warm October afternoon!


Maksim loves to swing!


He even took his very first solo ride!  My little boy is growing up so quickly!


Thanks for visiting, Jackie!  Come get your Cajun on and visit us in Louisiana!  We miss you too much already!


No comments:

Post a Comment