Thursday, May 30, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Cliche, I know.  But I'm jumping on the TBT wagon to get y'all caught up to speed on everything you missed while I was out of blogging commission.

Remember Maks' adorable Halloween costume?  You know, the post where I shared just a few photos (click the link if you need a reminder) and then left with a (not-so-promising) "I'll post more later."?  Here are a few of the extras that were never shared!

Those eyes.  Those cheeks.  That lower lip.  (And that sock monkey costume.)  This photo make me want to squeeze him!
Isn't the little monkey tail stinkin' cute??

Oh no, we didn't just have one sock monkey.  We had two! 


Checking one another out.
"Yeah, I guess we can still be friends even with these silly hats!"

Monkey business.

Always patiently putting up with his mischief and shenanigans.

 She's such a good sport...and Maksim's very best friend.  We love you, Kira!


These two were made for one another! 

Finally, here's the only picture I can find of that second costume that Maks wore.  Not the best photo, but he'd just finished showing off to an entire AOC (and collecting top secret information)!  Behold, Baby Einstein!



For those curious, Maks' diaper is a bumGenius Elemental (organic cotton) in Albert print.  ADORABLE.  I don't think it's offered in Albert anymore, but you can get the other 3 bumGenius versions (not organic cotton) in that color.

That pretty much covers it.  Throwback Thursday #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment