Monday, July 30, 2012

Look who's 3 months old!

Talk about a good day!  Honestly, this was probably the most enjoyable day since Maks' birth.  Start to finish, it was wonderful.  My good friend, Jackie, always told me to hang in there until Maks was 12 weeks old.  She was spot-on!




 It is Maks' 3 month birthday and he started the day off right by rolling over from his belly onto his back.  I wasn't fortunate enough to see the very first roll that Maks did back at 7-8 weeks old, so this was my first time catching him in the act!



We survived LOTS of tummy time (I have no idea why he seems to suddenly enjoy this), threw the ball outside for Kira, went out for dinner to celebrate (everybody loves seeing a diapered baby stomp on the tabletop, right?), and watched the Olympics.




Maks loves seeing the color and movement on the tv.


GOLD!



  Happy 3 month, little man!  



Mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment